COVID-19 UPDATE: SHIPPING DELAYS & SAFETY MEASURES
Please note that due to COVID-19 and increased demand for home delivery services, shipping times are likely to take longer than usual. Our partners at Post Haste and Courier Post are doing an amazing job but they are experiencing unprecedented demand and we are experiencing delays in getting orders to our wonderful customers.
We are currently advising that delivery times currently may take 3-5 working days longer than usual, which could mean up to 8 ‘actual’ days delay for some people, potentially longer. Because of this, we are asking to please hold of contacting us for shipping updates before the 8-day period.
Please note that shipping delays are completely out of our control and we understand that this can be super frustrating especially when our customers are excitedly awaiting their new purchases!
Once your order is placed, you will receive an email with your tracking details in which you can keep an eye on the status of your order and delivery.
We sincerely apologise for any delays you might experience and thank you immensely for your understanding in these trying times. We hope to have your orders delivered as soon as possible.
To ensure minimal delays whilst following the MBIE guidelines, our third party warehouse, Seamless Solutions, are currently operating out of two warehouses to implement the correct social distancing measures.
Seamless Solutions are also taking the additional safety steps:
- Ensuring their team are hand washing regularly and all applying zoono 24 hour hand sanitiser.
- Regularly spraying all pick benches with disinfectant.
- Staff have their own tape guns, pens etc to ensure no cross contamination.
- All couriers will operate under non contact delivery / pick up.
- Business will be closed to any meetings, only their team will be in the premises.
- Additional full regular cleaning processes.